Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cob Man and Dog


Hello every body!! You know how I was telling you about cob house's? Well I made a cob MAN and DOG!! The man is a hippy so I made him a cool necklace I even painted him espadrilles which are a type of shoe and there are lots of different colerd ones!
 The dog on the other hand was quite easy because you only have to make a shape of a 
dog's head and body you could get a tooth pick and make a wedge for the dog's legs...




 I feel like I never want to stop!..... but I guess I have to because there won't be any more dirt left in the garden.

OK see you all soon!


2 comments:

Carmen said...

Brilliant! I love how you don't want to stop making cob things.

Charlotte said...

thank you Carmen,
it is so cool because wen you make one you just have to make a another and a another!