Monday, December 27, 2010

My new Pullip dolls!!!!!!!!!!


Hello!. 

This might be my biggest blog post yet! because I have a lot to tell you about my Pullip dolls!
The coolest thing about getting 2 Pullip dolls is that I made a bunk bed, so they both fit!
I named the one with the brown hair Jasmine, and the one with the orange hair Aspen.

  



They both came with doll stands so you can pose them!


Aspen came with lots of things... a bag, sun glasses, a table and chairs, love letter, and even necklaces.













                                                                                                   Their eye lashes are so fine and pretty I had to take a 
photo!


                                  Aspen's eyes are see through shiny blue! ( you can't see the color very well )














These are the necklaces that I was typing about.













My Pullips also watched ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!










And our Crazy Auntie Carmen came over for Christmas!














 And Daddy did Christmas dinner!!!












               Hope everyone is well and good bye!




                                                                                          hope you liked my post !

3 comments:

Jannette said...

Oh I love them Charlie :) They are really pretty and you've made SO MANY CLOTHES for them already! ...must be because you're like so super clever hey... :) wonder where you get that from? ;) heheeheheheh...
xxx
Mummy

Carmen said...

Yay! I love this post and how you've lined all the photos up with the right text—you're so talented.

Love that photo of the Pullips watching the Robbie Williams concert! You could make a little movie, too.

Kylie said...

You have been very busy with these wonderful Christmas blogs Charlie. So pleased you like your Pullip dolls. I wonder if Robbie Williams knows he has a new fan base?

The Christmas blogs are awesome!