Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ginger Bread House!





                                       Hello again!
We got a Ginger bread house,  from our auntie and uncle  who got one for everyone in the family.....





The roof tiles are made of little chocolate hundreds and thousands cookies!



                                                                                                                                                                                     There was even a really cute little tree with a ginger bread man and candy Cain on it!








                                                                                 The walls were made of fairy biscuits to!
                                                          
I loved opening my presents, I am really excited because I got 2 Pullip dolls for Christmas!!!!
And we all had a good time!!! 




            hope you had a great Christmas!!!


                                                                               hope you liked my post

5 comments:

Carmen said...

That Gingerbread house looks awesome! I also have a tummy ache thinking about eating it :D

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlotte said...

Hi Carmen,
we actually took one of the roof pieces of and gave the rest to our next door neigbours, because lots of kids come to there house. And even the roof piece was filling!!!

Charlotte said...

Ooh! dear!
I accidentally put 3 comment's from me on there!
I was able to delete one of them but I cant' get rid of the other 2!
well hope you don't get confused!