Tuesday, October 12, 2010

teny tiny SNAILS !

                                                                Hello! everybody!
                             A few days ago I found some snails. 
         I kept them in a little bead holder and put gladwrap on the top,                   then I punched holes in it so they could breathe .
 Oh by the way, snails breathe from there foot which is were there bum would be!!
 I also named them!... Robyn, Sherbet, Gary, Brian, Cent, Inch, Slimy and Milton. :)

Here is where I found the snails.
I think they rest here in the day and then come out at night time,
and then go and find some food.

You know one of are tomatoes got EATEN!... yes! there was a hole in it and I don't now if it was the little spider that has done a web on the tomato vine or the snails?

By the way I am going to do a blog on the tomatoes soon too!!!


OK see you! I will have to brush my teeth soon!

BYE!!!!!!! :) :)  :)
 

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Great names for the snails! I really like "Gary". I think his name is funny because it's a normal name next to more flamboyant names.

Jannette said...

I love the snails! such pretty colours :)