Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas things!!!



Hello everybody!
I just can't wait until Christmas so I made lots of little displays! I used my tiny dogs I have for my Pullip dolls in the displays because they are truly CUTE!!  

We have lots of pressies on top of the cabinet because if they were under the tree my little sister Angelina might unwrap them and we really don't want that to happen!  
  

My Aunty is also coming to us 
on Christmas, well she will
be at our house Christmas Eve
and she will be staying
till boxing day morning!!  



                              



 
                 I got these stickers too!!
 I also made these Reindeer cut outs!!     


I got this Angel at DAVID JONES 
because I could not resist it! 







                    Merry Christmas every one!!!
                                       Bye!                                  

2 comments:

Kylie said...

It really IS beginning to look a bit like Christmas! Another beautiful creation Charlotte. Not long now til we all catch up. Looking forward to seeing you on Boxing Day.

Carmen said...

Yeah, you're really great at those displays, Charlie. Would we call them 'dioramas'? Ask Mum what she reckons.

Anyway, can't wait for Christmas! Your house is fun!