Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clay modelling!

















Hello! today I have been making lots of clay models!
I have made tea pots, dogs, cats, mice, Trogdor, people, Vikings, hedge hogs, and cool sets for all of them!







I even make some of them cute little necklaces.




I am going to make more of the mice to sell on my Esty store :)















 These are the sets that I was writing about,














 William did these two.
I did this one by using wooden beads and painting them, the little ones are beads too but I didn't paint them. 







 These are little diamond habitats that I made, thay are what started me out.
And last but not least....  I made a little washing line thing and slide made out of the wooden beads!














                           Bye Bye!                   hope you liked my post :)

4 comments:

Carmen said...

I love the diamond habitats! And the clothes line is so fun.

Chinut said...

Thank you Carmen! :)
Hope you have a good Birthday!!!
We have your gifts ready!

Charlotte said...

Ooooops Carmen :) That was me Charlotte...I've just signed back in as 'me' instead of mummy :)

Carmen said...

Thanks darling!