Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Elephants!

                                                          Hello again!

 As you can see here are some little Elephants that I got from my Auntie Kylie they are so cute! She brought them back for us from her holiday in Thailand.
I arranged them in really cute poses and took pictures...
and here they are!!!!!




 They have little pom - poms as there tails,
and black bead eyes.  
   I made them do a show!!                                                                               I even made them go on top of each other, and one ran around them!    
 
 Hope you liked my post.
by Charlotte

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Love your work Charlotte. We saw baby elephants perform while in Thailand but your little elephants do better tricks!

iHanna said...

Charlotte, thanks for your comment at my blog about pullip dolls. How cool that you are getting one for Christmas! Your blog is very creative and fun, keep it up. Oh, and cute elephants for sure!