Friday, November 26, 2010

The little garden!

                                                               good to see you again!
                                    as you can see I have made a garden... a garden for my LPS's 
              I filed 2 tubs up with soil. I started with the tub that has the pond in it....
                                          and then carried on from there.



 I just got lots of things that would be good to use!
The funny thing is I didn't  really plan anything I just did it as I went along!

and you know WHAT!?.....


It turned out GREAT!!! 




  you can see all I have done in the making of the garden, in these pictures down below,                                                                           Happy looking!!
 Hope you liked my post!

and I'll be doing a post soon !!



        

No comments: